Wednesday, June 13, 2012

I Know it's Been a MINUTE But Life...

Happened!


008

Since I've been away I have:

Moved...

Which was HELL!

You never know how much CRAP {Shoes & Clothes} you've accumulated until you have to transport it all...

But I have grown to know AWESOME individuals who saved me a lot of money helping me transport that CRAP!

Started Summer School

& tell me WHY I had a paper due the WEEK CLASS STARTED! ...Welcome to Grad school.

Took a Jab to my Self Esteem...

More than once.

Started Cheating on Fashion with Furniture...

As Carrie Bradshaw put it...

So yeah the Blog got put on the back burner for a minute...

Now on to the outfit...

I ALMOST took these pants back to whence they came as I just couldn't pull a look together that I loved.


012

I JUST donated my only oatmeal colored wide belt to Goodwill...

And even though I applaud my observation of civic deeds, I could have used it as I decided to translate the lighter shade in the pants as ivory...

Instead I used this fabulous ring...So Boho Chic!


009

These dainty earrings...


010

And these t-strapped sandals!


011

I love that I can wear my toes out at work and it still be considered professional.


001



013



017

The store I got these pants from has the same pattern in black.

I'm going after them really soon!

Dainty Pearl Earrings: Forever 21

Denim Blazer: LL bean

Elephant Ring: Rue 21

Lime Green Tank: Old Navy

Printed Palazzo Pants: Target

Ivory & Gold T-Strapped Sandals: Target

...I'll try to post more.


003





006

6 comments :

  1. Cute outfit! Good Luck with Grad School.

    -Shakiyla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! This summer course is breaking me in Real good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Natasha and welcome to my aura!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're back!! Heyyyyyy!!!! And with a cute outfit! I'm glad you didn't take the pants back because you look too cute in them. I'm loving the jean blazer as well!

    Life does happen. We all need to take care of business so we can have something to smile about. Keep taking care, and keep smiling.

    http://ticka-spoonfullofsugar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Ticka...I always love hearing from you!

    ReplyDelete