Monday, October 29, 2012

Closet Favorite: Part II


As promised, I am showcasing one of the pieces that I wrote about recently...

019

My Gap Dress...

And like I previously said: dress+cute pair of heels= instant outfit!

026

034

035

033012

But alas, I couldn't dawn spiked booties to the workplace....

But I got to wear these!!!!!

036

Gold Hoops : Target

Gold Bracelet: Forever 21

Chartreuse Puffer Vest: Old Navy

Olive Dress: The Gap

Spiked Leopard Booties: Wild Pair via Baker's

Peanut butter Bag: Steve Madden

9 comments :

  1. Tammie!!!!!! That 3rd post is priceless... I'm totally loving this dress & with the Leo Booties!!!!! U dd that!!!!

    Xoxo
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Baby this dress is the BIZ NESS!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes hunty!

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much!!!!! I'll be featuring the others too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love that dress with those leopard shoes!

    Chioma
    C's Evolution of Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dress is fantastic and paired with the leo shoes....PERFECTION! Love it! Kiah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why thank you Khia! Dresses are my first love in fashion and I feel fabulous in them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG!!! Tammie, you are working this look!! Those booties! YES!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this look!!! Btw, found you by the way of Ticka from Spoon Full of Sugar. And I love you and your blog!!!

    www.curvysoutherner.com

    P.S. New Follower Here!!!!

    ReplyDelete