Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Jus Peachy...

I represent Common Folk Fashion…

IMG_0711

I was so amazed at myself this morning.

I got dressed WAYYYY earlier than usual.

Then I had an idea…

Do your self portraits this morning INSTEAD of when you get off from work!

IMG_0712

Don’t get me wrong, I will photograph any outfit I deem necessary at any time I deem necessary.

But it felt good to be able to come right home and immediately laze about, rather than rushing to take my photos.

IMG_0727

I love the way the peach looks against my skin.

And in fashion land, it seems that all the web fashionistas are pairing something navy with something pink. …Or in my case, in the pink family.

IMG_0721

I was going to tie in pewter accessories but when I saw this belt sticking out of my belt basket, I couldn’t resist.

I love this belt!

It’s just the right width and style and for a Wal-Mart accessory I’ve had for YEARS, it’s held its own.

Because the outfit was vibrant enough, I kept my jewelry simple.

Studs and a turquoise ring did it just fine.

IMG_0736

 

Peach Cardi: Target

Floral Tank: Old Navy

Dark Chambray Trousers: Forever 21+

Floral Cut-out Flats: Target

Stud Earrings: Melrose (Urban Clothing Store Like Rainbow)

Turquoise Ring: Target

IMG_0742

0 comments :

Post a Comment