Friday, January 13, 2012

Ebony, Ivory, Denim & Dinner...

I had some time before I met with a client today, so I decided to set up shop for a quick shoot.

030

2012-01-13

036 (2)

054

040

055
 
Looking at some of my pics, I am starting to become more convinced that I need a better camera.
 

I am getting annoyed by getting some great poses, but the quality of the pictures make them too hard to decipher.
I will give myself a considerable amount of time before I decide what I really want to do.
Buying a good camera is an investment.
I want to make sure I'm not buying out of impulse, but respect to my craft.


Off-Black Metal Watch and Hoops: New York & Company
Blingy Off-Black Ring: Gifted
Ivory Sweater: Old Navy
Ivory and Black Zig-Zag Scarf: Old Navy
Denim Blazer: LL Bean
Acid Washed Skinny Jeans: Forever 21+
Black Booties: The Avenue
Shades: The Avenue
 ...More Black & Ivory to Come

042
 

Today after work me and my compadres decided to try a new spot called Fajitaville.

059

063

The scenic views around the restaurant were breathtaking, to say the least.
It's right off the beach.

061

[the beautiful patio]
And the joint was extremely swanky in its own right.

078

079

[they had it set up where patrons could watch the food being prepared]
But the food...
It was unanimous between the three of us that it could have been better.
It was plated quite nicely, but a lot of aspects of the meal that were said to be "home made," by the staff tasted store-bought.

069

[liked the way the chips were uniquely presented/disliked that the queso tasted like melted velveeta and the slasa like pureed stewed tomatoes with parshley]
I did enjoy my quesadillas though.

073

I ordered the appetizer portion as my entree.
My friends also said our drinks could have been stronger...

067

[no complaints about our bartender though]
I am the least experienced when it comes to judging the difference between a good drink and mediocre one, so I wouldn't know...
I savored mine...
My dinner companions only sipped theirs...
Dinner got a grade of a C+ from me...I think the other two  would have graded it more harshly...

072

070

0 comments :

Post a Comment