Tuesday, September 13, 2011

One with the TREES...

065




 I'm not an environmentalist, but I've taken to trying my hand at doing shots for my posts out in nature.
I notice that I am drawn to areas near water, [which are in abundance in this city],
Near trees...
And
Near rocks, or in this case one HUGE rock.

018

And the more I do my self portraits, the more non self-conscious I am about passers by.
It's the ending result I focus on.
And that's beautiful photos...

062

On another unrelated note, if it isn't one thing it's another!
First it was my computer [which I found out was recovered by Enterprise and is waiting safely in a locked office there for pick-up]...
And now my microwave has gone on to be with the Lord.
When I was reheating dinner, it was making the most obnoxious humming sound!
Not the gentle hum microwaves are supposed to make when you turn them on,
But something about 50 decibels louder and grouchier!
I was hungry so I was going to deal with the noise for hot food in 2 1/2 minutes.
How Ever...
My microwave had the NERVE to make that racket AND produce food as cold as when it took it out the ice box.
It shorted out my second and a half attempt at warming the food back up.
 So besides a computer, guess what other electricity-run device must be purchased...
Un huh...
Large Silver Hoops: Beauty Supply
Bright Yellow Cardi: Old Navy
Dark Gray Wrap Dress: It's Fashion [A sister store for Cato]
Silver Bracelet: Wal-Mart
Silver/Emerald Ring: Forever21
Pewter Studded Flats: Shi Shoes


001




101

0 comments :

Post a Comment