Monday, September 12, 2011

"Worry 'Bout What's on Your Own Feet Hataz!"

002

"Sittin at the bus stop, suckin' on a lollipop..."
-LL Cool J
I must admit.
I'm a provoker!
I'm not too fond of the girls on the side of the floor where I work.
I'm cordial.
But they get on my nereves. It's like they play on each other like the girls in the movie "Mean Girls."
Ummm... we're grown women folks...But I digress....
035
So I may or may not do passive aggressive things out of spite just to get under their skin.
(They started it though)
With that being said, I knew I would get some side-eyed looks when I had the nerve to STRUT down the hall wearing wedges that were three inches.
To me, they were not all that high.
I rock 5 inch heels on the weekends.
But, I knew I had an audience.
024
I also knew I would be pulled to the side by someone trying to hate...*ahem*...help by reminding me of the No Heels Over 1inches High, policy.
I figured, (at least today), oh well...if I get sent home, I can use the time off.
No such luck though.
055
Worry about what's on your own feet hataz!
065
Polka Dot Espadrille Wedges: Payless
Lucite Drop Earrings: Melrose
Clear beaded Necklace: Wal-Mart
Black Wrap Dress: AGX
Rings: Forever 21 and Gifted [the small ring was a mood ring but it doesn't work anymore *sad face*]
066067

1 comment :

  1. they couldn't possibly send you home over such cute shoes! love this post! hahaha @ "worry about what's on ya own feet hataz!"

    ReplyDelete