Friday, April 3, 2015

Storms Will Come...

…But with Christ, what is broken can be fixed.



I think a lot of my readers come here not just for the relatable fashion, but because of my genuineness. 

There were times in my life when I could be too genuine, making me vulnerable in situations that took WISDOM to avoid.


Then, there was a point when I was too closed off, afraid of getting hurt.



Now I am at a point where I am seeking God like I NEVER have before and I am becoming more balanced.

But… Storms. Will. Come.


And they will challenge areas where you are weak.

But with God, these circumstances will make you stronger.

Earrings: Baker’s Shoe Store [old]/ Clutch: Jessica Simpson via Burlington Coat Factory [old] /Olive Wrap Dress: ASOS Curve/Shoes: Target [old]


6 comments :

  1. I love this Olive Green and pink combo I have this same dress on my wishlist but I want the black version so pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I agree about the Storms...we have all been through them we just have to learn how to dance in the rain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen V!!! Thanks for stopping by!!! 😘

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sekedar sharing aja tentang Aura, ternyata aura memiliki beragam manfaat. Salah satunya bisa dijadikan sarana pengobatan, sarana kekayaan, kesuksesan, perlindungan diri atau mengatasi masalah asmara. Akan tetapi tidak semua orang bisa memanfaatkan energi aura. hanya seorang Pakar Aurayang bisa melakukannya. Salah satu pakar aura yang saya kenal bernama Vena Aurora. Beliau berhasil mengolah energi aura sebagai sarana kekayaan, penyembuhan hingga asmara. Dalam website milik vena aurora terdapat berbagai layanan dan produk seputar aura, dimana setiap produk dan layanannya memiliki manfaat yang berbeda. Seperti batu mulia, batu permata, batu kelahiran, gelang batu mulia, batu kecubung wulung, parfum pemikat, batu agate, batu anggur, layanan buka aura,garam aura , perawatan tubuh dan masih banyak lagi.Info selengkapnay Klik Disini

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Tammy, yes He can fix the broken pieces and make new <3 It was a pleasure meeting you the other night I'm new to this blogging thing and I'm trying to get off facebook but hope to keep in touch, stand tall pretty lady!!! Best wishes to your future

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I am just seeing this! It was so nice meeting you too. Thank you so much for stopping in and commenting!

    ReplyDelete