Monday, February 16, 2015

Magenta ...


Long Time No Hear From, I Know.

Like my best friend said, “I’m doing life” and working hard not to let life do me.

Since I’ve been gone I have:

 Rededicated my life to Christ. When I think about Jesus and all He’s done for me. My soul cries out hallelujah, thank God for saving me.
Walking with God gives me a peace that surpasses all understanding. I should be stressed, but I’m grateful instead.

 Gotten Back in school. And let me tell you, I’m being pulled and stretched in ways, which I didn’t imagine. AND I LIKE IT! It’s challenging, but I love a challenge, which stimulates my mind.

 Started working for free. I’m almost at the end of my Master’s program and most of my days are 12 hours instead of eight. I’m literally taking it one week at a time.

 Started loving myself more. I have accepted that I am not perfect. Not that I ever thought I was, but this train of thought is more along the lines of letting myself make it when I display human flaws. I’m human and its not that bad. Also, actively seeking God’s will for my life was the best way I could show love to myself and has made the greatest impact.

Now, on to the outfit. In the spirit of number four, I will let myself make it on this look. Please note that I will be getting some alterations done though.



I adore black, white and magenta together and have worn it a time or two.

I thought I had made all the purchases, which I was going to, when this skirt JUMPED out at me. They had my size and it was on sale, so I thought I’d try it.

Pencil skirts are so hit and miss on me though. I neglected buying them for that reason.



I really had to pose in certain ways to convey the fit I actually wanted on film.
But like with #4, I’m going to let Tammie make it because she made the effort to take these pictures. That was no small feat.




Earrings: Aldo/Shirt: Old Navy/Skirt & Shoes: J.C. Penny/ Bag: Forever 21


2 comments :

  1. Yayyyyy... Welcome back! It's sure it a revelation getting back into THE WORD! I'm soooo happy for you... you're shining in ALL HIS GLORY! ~Continue to build the KINGDOM! It's absolutely NOTHING like it...

    Xoxo
    Lynn
    www.faithnista.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMEN Ms. Faithinista! Thank you for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete