Sunday, December 9, 2012

Second Week Report ...

033

This week I did better.

I am still battling the demon called "My Sweet Tooth," but I compensated for my mishaps by tracking my food intake.

One night I only had enough calories left for greens and green beans for dinner...

True Story...It was NOT FUN either!

I worked out four days this week as well. I alternated between Rush Fit & Insnaity.


014

And the scale showed my efforts.

I went from 219, just two weeks ago to 214 at the end of this week.


021

I gave myself Saturday and Sunday off and I am pumped to start my work-out Monday.

It's a long road. But slow and steady wins the race...Well slow, steady and CONSISTENT!


040

Vibrant Scarf: Express (on clearance!)

Turquoise Shirt Dress: Alloy.com

Tan Braided Belt: Wet Seal

Tan Combat Boots: also Wet Seal (buy one get one for a penny sale)

Tan Bag: Marshall's

Olive Utility Jacket <3: Forever 21+

004

4 comments :

  1. Slow, steady and consistant is RIGHT!!! Permanent changes aren't made overnight! CONGRATULATIONS on your victory with the scale! Fantastic job!!

    You look great! Love the shirt dress! And I'm gonna need a close up of those boots please! Cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your journey doll! You look great! Blue is your color!
    *Besos*
    http://www.cmichellestyles.com
    P.S. You should totally enter in C.Michelles Favorite Things Giveaway! I am giving away a $25 gift card to TJmaxx n’ Betsey Johnson Fragrance! Enter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute!!!! Keep pushin!!!

    https://www.curvysoutherner.com/

    ReplyDelete