Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Berry!


It’s Fall.

And I am TRYING to incorporate darker hues into my wardrobe, but still mind the spring-like weather.
It rained today, as it is raining more often.
[And we are having blips of cool fronts]
That means cooler weather is on the horizon.

This berry ensemb was the PERFECT mixture of sprwinter weather…

I was actually a copycat in two ways with this look.

1. I got the idea of this post from Corie of “Its my Taste…”
Her eye for monochrome looks is AMAZING! I feel like I got the easy way out by choosing a dress. See her berry look here.

2. The other way I copied is I did a quick style consultation on my best friend the last time I was home. I chose this EXACT dress for her! She won’t mind that I swiped her look…that’s why I love her.





And just when I was starting to get clearer pics of this ‘fit, my camera died…Boooo!!!

Berry & Gold Triangle Earrings: Aldo (two for one sale)
Berry Pallet Color-Blocked Dress: Old Navy
Nude and Metallic Ankle-Strap Heels: BCB Generation via Marshall’s



And on my lips…
NYC #406 Garnet





2 comments :

  1. Tammie U look adorable.. love how you paired this look.. and those shoes are cute cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shoes are everything and I love the color of the dress;-)

    ReplyDelete