Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Living Color: Photo+Style Collabo


Today was a day of debuts for me.
Not only did I showcase my short cropped hair, but I debuted a made-up face to my coworkers as well.

So, I found it befitting to dawn this hot pink number at the workplace today.
{I got it on sale about a year ago and NEVER wore it…Shame on me!}




Since the color was extraordinarily bold, I played it down with a muted pallet.



I had asked my friend Ayssia to help me with some snaps after work today, She was happy to oblige with slight inclement weather and all…


I’m a prop girl (as Ayssia got to see) so I dawned my bubble umbrella for some monochrome functionality and my beautiful deep blue satchel for a POP of color and visual interest.




The liveliness of the colors was the perfect contrast to this otherwise dreary day…





Silver Hoops: Catos
Neon Pink Dress: Old Navy
Snake Print Belt: Target (old purchase)
Chain Link Watch: The Avenue

Photos By: Ayissa Sandavol/Edited By Yours Truly

14 comments :

  1. You are wearing that short cut and I love it on you! Love that hot pink dress! Where did you get your umbrella? I owe my mom and new umbrella for losing hers and I think she would love one like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you...I got it from none other than Target...and they have one with a silver rim...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yassss... U can NEVER gone wrong with PINK! And, that umbrella I'm sooo JELLY I had one just like that and accidentally left it in the store I'm STILL kicking myself for that! Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh noo...what a number! Thanks for commenting.

      Delete
  4. Love that dress!! The pattern in the clutch was the perfect addition.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ticka. Nice to hear from you.

      Delete
  5. I love the simplicity of this outfit! Suits you very well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just found your blog. I love the pinkness of the dress and it fits you very well with your awesome cropped hairdo.

    http://mykurves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Mz Kurves! Welcome to myaura

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a great dress! Love the bold color and your bold hair!
    xo,
    nancy

    http://adoretoadorn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Nsncy! Welcome to myaura!

    ReplyDelete