Friday, December 13, 2013

Chambray Shirt...

I Finally posted a Style me Friday Post, On FRIDAY! YAYYY!!!


In an effort to be proactive about my morning routine, I’ve been picking out my clothes at night before I go to bed.

Thus, this outfit morphed into the greatness you see before you.
Separately I did not know how I was going to style a few of the pieces that made this look. I just knew it was love at first site when I saw them.This could be the reason why together, they made me HAPPY!

I actually was going to style this look with a long sleeved chambray shirt. Lord knows I have accumulated quite the collection.
But I’m not a fan of layers, which feel bulky under a V-Neck Sweater.
Using a sleeveless chambray shirt was the PERFECT solution to this, as it added the just the right amount of peek of collar and shirttail that I needed!
And even though it was buried under all these layers, this chambray was able to shine against the green and orange.

This outfit made me happy…(Second time I said this so it MUST be true!)
From the POP of orange on my lips…








To the tri-toned neutral on adorning my feet!












Now that you’ve seen mine, go here to see the rest of the looks!

Button Earrings & Necklace: Thrifted/Trench: New York & Company/Sweater: Old Navy 50% off Sale/Sleeveless Chambray Shirt: J.C. Penny/Orange Trousers: The Gap Outlet/Color-Blocked Oxfords: Wanted Brand via Burlington/Bag: Marhsall’s


0 comments :

Post a Comment