Monday, December 19, 2011

Flower Power,,,




Desktop7

When I checked the weather for today and it said it was going to be 70-fricken-degrees, I was STUMPED!
How the heck was I going to dress for winter AND spring at the same time?
I wanted to wear sweaters.
I wanted to wear boots.
I wanted to wear warm and cozy gear.
But I wanted to be comfortable in the warm temps.
I tried wrestling over some 1/2 and 1/2 looks the night before (1/2 winter and 1/2 spring), but I gave up and went to bed.
I even fussed some more to find a look this morning.
That's when I came across this floral shirt...
A little over-sized on me,



032

But I made it work with these fabulous boot-cut denim slacks, (that look flared on me),



002

And the infamous half-tuck.



012

I tried tucking the whole shirt in, but the look didn't work in my eyes.
The half tuck just did something to the shirt that worked with my figure...Plus it allowed me to showcase the brown in my belt and shoes which pulled the outfit together...



006

 magic happens when you K.I.S.S.



031

K eep
I t
S o
S imple...That is!
I may follow my own trend and wear pants all week!
Silver Boyfriend Watch & Hoops: New York & Company
Silver Bangle: Wal-Mart
Flower Power Shirt: Forever 21+
Coniac Braided Belt: Melrose
Dark Denim Flared Trousers: Old Navy "Diva" Jeans
Peanut-Butter Colored Combat Boots: Wet Seal...

2 comments :

  1. I have those same trousers but in a lighter denim. They fit so well! Love them!

    I've always liked the one side tuck on shirts. Or the full tuck in the front and leave the back out. You look cute!

    http://ticka-spoonfullofsugar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete