Sunday, August 26, 2012

Weekend in Words and Pictures 8.26...


You'd be surprised how much fun you can have when you say YES when you'd normally say NO.

On Sundays, I like to spend the day lounging around and getting my mind prepared for work the following day.

My friend had always invited me to the beach on Sundays throughout the summer.

I'd politely decline because I had gotten used to my routine.

This time I said yes.

We had SO MUCH FUN!

048

047

042

039

035
 
028
025

020

019

013

001

Looking forward to the next time, despite the fact I was a South Texas Beach Newbie.
Things I learned about going to the beach:
 

1. Apparently I need a beach towel so I don't have to use my OVERsiZED personal bath sheets at the beach.

2. You will need sunscreen ... & contacts so you can rock cool shades instead of your glasses.

3. You will get sand EVERWHERE and on EVERYTHING!

4. Small children are innately sand dollar whispers and can locate them without much effort.  [My friend's daughter found like 5 today]

5. Leaving gummy worms in a hot car is unsafe...they will melt.

6. Salt water is therapeutic.

7. Seashells are easier to find when you're not trying too hard to look for them.

9. I need to invest in a foldable beach chair.

10. Driving on sand in not that hard...[I may or may not drive better on this terrain than I do the road]

 

015

007

039

Black Romper: Forever 21+

Zebra One Piece: Old Navy

 

4 comments :

  1. I admire your confidence!! U look amazing in your swimsuit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Confidence is the way you see yourself, not how others view you. Thank you for reading and commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you guys had a blast!!! I still haven't been to the beach this summer =(

    You look so cute in your swimsuit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We did! It was an impromptu last day of summer before school starts celebration.
    Thank you for your nice comments.

    ReplyDelete