Sunday, November 17, 2013

Psychedelic...


I was going to dress up and take outfit pics today, but getting my life took precedence over blog stuff. 
So I decided to bring out something I had pending instead.

This dress is two things I am here for.

One,  I am here for a good ole shirt dress…
And
Two,  I am here for colors! I love color in an outfit!


This outfit  initially came about because I wanted to wear these fabulous boots I’ve had about two years now.


They’re straight sized instead of wide calf! I was so thrilled they were true to my normal sizing in shoes (back in the day I would go one size up just so boots would fit over my calves) that I bought them! 

When we got a cool front, it was time to pull them out.


I could have gone with a POP of color with my blue bag, but I deiced to keep it monochrome this time. It occurred to me  I have not carried this bag since last year.

I really enjoyed wearing this as well as how it looked on me.
This dress right here really accentuated my shape!





Dainty Earrings:Forever21/Psychedelic Dress:J.C.Penny/Boots: Ross/Bag: Gianni Bini via Dillard's

Oh yeah….

& on my Nails, Wet n Wild… Heatwave [with a little bit of bling]!




6 comments :

  1. CUTE!!! I love this dress on you! The colors are too pretty! Finding straight sized boots to fit over plus calves is like finding GOLD!!! lol!! I would have snatched them up too!! Nice find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ticka the struggle is real! I'm glad you understand where I'm coming from and are bold enough to tell it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your curves are working this dress honey and if only I could find boots to fit my legs *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Try: avenue.com, dsw.com, torrid.com or evensusa.com.
    All of those sites all carry wide width boots.
    V I usually don't even waste my time trying to buy boots at a store that carries straight sizes. Even if I can get the boots on my calves they look funky. I lucked out with these. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LISTEN!!!!!! This dress was made for you... I'm loving everything about it and LOVE how you paired it with the boots! Thank you so much for linking up to Manicure Monday and showing off your Manicure! Love the color...

    Xoxo
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete