Thursday, November 28, 2013

Purple Wurple...


I can do a dress any day of the week.
They are easy to style.
And when you put them on, you are INSTANTLY chic!
Dresses make up 90% of my work wardrobe, especially in the warmer months.

But Pants, for me take a little bit of planning.
Especially since I’m making some small changes to my style.

I actually spotted these oxfords first.
I was THRILLED that a store which I had come to know to carry the narrowest shoes in my size EVER, has a pair of oxfords in a WIDE.
They were on sale & this style shoes just flatters my flat feet…Not to mention they are work dress code friendly…WIN, WIN, WIN,

So, um yeah…

These pants happed because of these oxfords…
That are purple only on the bottom.

But I don’t have many purple items in the ole wardrobe sooo…

/Side Note:/ I anticipate I will ne wearing this chain linked necklace & earring duo in a LOT of POSTS! To me it just takes a look to that next level.






Dainty Earrings: Forever 21/ Link Necklace: The Avenue/ Chambray Top: Rainbow/ Colored Cords: The Gap Premium Cords via the Gap Outlet/ Oxfords: The Gap Outlet /Bag: Steve Madden

2 comments :