Saturday, December 21, 2013

Forever 21 Experience Part 2: The Eighty-Cent Dress

$.83 to be exact…



At the beginning of the month, I wrote about an event at my local Forever 21 store. Read it here
They gave away gift cards to the first 200 shoppers!

Of course I got a $10 gift card, but I didn’t know what I was going to buy with it.
While in store, I thought I’d just spend this time to kick it with my friends and try on items I fancied just for fun.

At the 11th hour, I spotted this red dress, (which came in straight and plus-sizes BTW)…

It was $10.00!



I have had  dresses with  long sleeves on my mental shopping list for a while now.
It was PERFECT.

 Annnd, with my gift card, it was only $.83!!!!!!!

#Winning!


This was a body-con style dress but  I wanted to make it functional for WORK as well as play.
After soliciting my closet for ideas, I ultimately decided on my Camo Jacket as a topper.


Once that measure was taken care of,  the other accessories just fell into place.





Earrings; Vintage/Thrfted,  Camo Jacket: J.C. Penny, Dress: Forever 21, Link Bracelet: Wal-Mart, Metallic Loafers: Steve Madden Via Ross, Stiletto Booties: Wild Pair via Baker’s (old)

And...A Video, Just for Kicks!



0 comments :

Post a Comment