Thursday, December 5, 2013

Pink & Red...



There are a few things I love about this outfit.

This dress.

I am now at a time in my life where I WILL NOT pass up a dress that fits well…Period!

This bag.

I typically don’t do canvas bags, but that’s why you should never say “never.”
I thought it was so unique with the fringe detailing and I needed an all black purse.
Thanks to Target and $11, I now have one.

These boots. 


Which are work friendly due to the low heel.

The color scheme also reminds me of Valentine’s Day ….




As well as a time when these two hues were being styled in the most creative and fantastic ways in fashion blogger world.

Dainty Earrings: Forever 21/Red Pea coat & Bag: Target/Dress: The Gap Outlet/Tights: Wal-Mart/Boots: T.J. Max

5 comments :

  1. And BTW is that snow on the ground????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tiff! No that is not snow. The cement was a whitish color. But it does look like snow now that you mention it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the red and pink! Now try the red on your feet with that cute little pink dress! I promiss you won't be disappointed !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Noted. I need some ruby slippers!

    ReplyDelete