Sunday, September 28, 2014

Casual Sunday...


I FINALLY got down to the leasing office at my apartment complex to retrieve my package of goodies I ordered online.
This jumpsuit was one of the items I chose. I thought it perfect for impromptu drinks with my friends, movie dates, work or even just running errands. 


This day I chose the latter. I was going to stage this look with some nice heels, fresh costume jewels and a posh clutch.



I decided to keep it simple as I had some integral tasks to accomplish to prepare for the coming week. 


 I will say that I adore the arm cut-outs on this piece and it was comfy. I might get it tailored to adjust the length a bit though... 



Earrings & Bag: Forever 21/ Jumper: Bohoo.com/ Leopard Sneakers: Old Navy

1 comment :

  1. I've been eyeing these leopard beauts for a while... such a cute laid back outfit!

    ReplyDelete