Saturday, December 10, 2011

Work Hard...Play Harder

In the spirit of FRIDAY, some ladies from work and I decided to go have dinner at Applebees.
I believe we picked this spot because of the Ah-May-zing drink specials.
Before we headed out, I had to at least attempt to snap some pictures of my casual Friday ensemble.

009

Yes, what you see before you is a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle shirt.

005

I saw this and thought it would be fun to pair with some jeans and sneaks for an ultracomfy, ultracasual look.

008

It even got a rise out of one of my clients that day.
 I also snapped some pics of my coworker, (whom I think is gorgeous BTW).

004

003

It's her birthday weekend, which is one of the reason why some serious GIRL TIME had to commence.

2011-12-10

Fun Collage

Afterwards, we went looking in some stores.

2011-12-102

020

I didn't find anything spectacular, but that's because time WAS of the essence and it is something I need to really comb through the stores and make selections.
We did, however, hit up another spot to have drinks though.

022

024

023

Karaoke was in full effect when we got there and this guy was killing "Tainted Love!"   ...Had to get his picture for accurate documentation.

025

026

And there you have the makings of a nice impromptu girl's night!


Gold Hoop Earrings & Watch: New York and Company
Ninja Turtle Shirt: Rue 21
Dark Denim Jeans: Old Navy
Sneaks: Nike Air Force Ones High Tops

4 comments :

  1. I love your purple ninja turtle shirt! I always used to wear air force ones in high school/junior high!! Love those things. I always made sure they were extra crisp and white haha. It looks like you guys had a blast!!!

    -Cherrie
    CherrieAmore.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup Forces are timeless! We tore it up! Can't wait to do it again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love me some jeans and a T-shirt! You look super cute!! My hubby loves Forces, and he can't get enough of them. I'm more of a Jordans kind of girl. =D

    You guys look like you had a good time! Who doesn't love a girls night?!... planned or not!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Forces are timeless... the dye from my britches rubbed off on them though....
    We did have a blast!

    ReplyDelete