Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Versatile Blogger? Who Me?

When I was told that I was the recipient of the Versatile Blogger Award, I was delighted.
Going into blogging, I didn't want to get caught up in the popularity contest that social networking can be.
If I got followers, cool...but only on the grounds that they appreciated my originality.... well...I should say authenticity...We imitate each other.
What I didn't want was for people to notice me for how well I duplicate what's already out there or try to top it...
I think my style represents that of the everyday person. ...The one who is not as glamorous as some, but still has fashion sense while dressing like themselves...PERIOD!
So Thank You Shanticka (click the link for her blog) for putting my name on the wind.
Sometimes she is the only person that comments on my blogs, and I admit that I have come to enjoy her presence on my blog. At times I look for it.
Now Seven Random Things About Me...
1. Writing is my therapy...it's something I indulge in.
2. I love it when they have cake for someone's birthday at work, it literally makes my day.
3. I don't really like texting...I feel like I have so much to say that I can't put in a text. ...And its so impersonal.
4. I like how shocked people act when I tell them I'm 30...
5. If I could start my life over and be anything I wanted to be, I'd be a dancer...I love to dance!
6. I love home decor as much as I love fashion...I haven't decorated my apartment because the carpets are HIDEOUS and the color throws my creativity off...Hopefully the next place I stay will have hardwood floors!
7. I was unpopular in high school...you probably can tell, and if so, I just confirmed it...
New Blogs...
[Bonuses]
8. Drake is by Far my favorite rapper now-a-days!
9. My stylist hooked me up with a sew-in with an invisible part this weekend....LOVE IT!
I'm gonna pick all 23 of  those people on the top left sidebar, (my followers), to be the Next Versitile Blogger recipients because they've been so sweet to me...Annnnnd everybody likes winning something.

1 comment :

  1. Thank you for participating!! I enjoy reading your blog, and your poses are off the chain! =D Not to mention, you have awesome shoe/bag combos. Love the bonus facts! Ever since his first mix tape, I've been hooked on Drizzy Drake! lol!

    ReplyDelete