Sunday, April 8, 2012

Ivory+Pewter=Fabulous!


Mmmmkay,

Let me tell you how it all went down.
I saw another blogger with the most AMAZING pewter bag I ever laid eyes on...
And at that moment, the seed was planted.
I wanted something similar, but not an EXACT replica.
So I searched and searched for something in my price range.

I ended up with my silver bag by abro.


WP_000066

Not, pewter, but it still made a STATEMENT in all of its metallic splendor!
It wasn't until yesterday that I laid eyes on my new baby at Shi!

[Looks Black Here...But the Store Does Carry it in Black & the Color of My Bag...Pewter]

It's wonderful. My favorite part is the contrasting gold hardware that makes it oh so versitile!


WP_000117

When I looked at the price-tag, I was even more thrilled.

Long story short, the bag led me to buy these wonderful strappy platforms by Jessica Simpson.

Meet Parissa!


WP_000115


And, on another blog I saw how songstress Alicia Keys rocked a pristine white and ebony blocked dress.

I was minding my own business in Marshall's on a Friday night, (or some other week night), and I came across this dress...

ANnnnnnnnnnnnD they had the AUDACITY to have my size.


Camera roll5

The price was right, The dress normally retails for $138.00. I got it for about 1/4 of that price.

So I bought it...Without knowing where I was going to wear it.

At the 7th hour, I texted my classmate and told her I'd celebrate Resurrection Sunday with her.


WP_000119

I hadn't bought a new  Easter outfit for years.


WP_000121

I bought this one without even knowing that's what it was going to be for.


WP_000120
WP_000108

Stud Earrings: Random...(Something about a cute pair of studs is so pure and simplistic to me)

Ivory & White Dress: Premise Brand via Marshall's

Pewter Platforms: Jessica Simpson Parissa via Baker's

Pewter Purse: Shi
Sorry about the BUSTED-Looking pictures...They were Taken with a camera phone. My camera is in the shop.

1 comment :

  1. Ahhhhhhhhhh!!! This outfit is nothing short of STUNNING!! I am in love with that dress! And the shoes are sexy indeed. Very nice finds!

    http://ticka-spoonfullofsugar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete