Saturday, August 18, 2012

Dress Up & Eat Cake...

018

Despite my car woes, I have been blessed to have individuals that have helped me to get where I need to go.

These are mostly people I work with.

And for that, I am grateful.

Right now I am in the process of going after a collision company that did some faulty repairs to my vehicle.

My car is brand new. So the transmission SHOULD NOT be shot!

And if it were my fault, I would suck it up and pay up.

But it is not...

Anyway, I went to a wedding reception last night.

I had to hitch a ride to the event, but I had fun anyway.

I love to dress up and go dancing. I didn't eat cake though, although I had every intention upon doing so.

Here are some of my favorite pictures at the event.


014

001

007

015

016

020

023

025

027

029
 

These are ones with me! 
038

037

032

022
[Had some shine to my face after hitting the dance floor so HarD!]
And these are some I took afterwards.

051



I bought these shoes on my recent trip to Houston.
044
When I saw them, I KNEW they were the ones and I wasn't leaving the store without them.
053
So even though I am FIGHTING with my insurance company and two car dealerships, I am still making the best out of a bad situation.
Let's hope they can give me a loaner car to go to school next week.
Neon Studs: Rainbow
Blue Dress: Old Navy
Neon & Lucite Ankle Wrap Pumps: Sheikh Shoes
Python Clutch: Charming Charlie's (buy one, get one free sale)

5 comments :

  1. love it!!!! Sometimes we have to smile to keep from crying

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I have felt like crying today...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you had a great time on that dance floor!! Get it gurl!!Love those shoes with the blue dress! Are they comfy?

    However the car situation shapes up, you will come out on top. Keep your head up sis! =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Ticka! Those shoes were surprisingly comfy! The Lucite sides gave way to my wide feet. As heels do, they gave a pinch after over an hour on the dance floor, but that's to be expected. Lol... Thank you for the encouraging words about my car.

    ReplyDelete