In a minute I'm going to the store to return my movies that I rented from the Red Box.
which was kind of stupid-funny, but I enjoyed my cheap laugh.
And I got
Which I enjoyed!
I've been having some of those lazy weekends where I stay in about 8o% of the day and just chill.
My life is fixing to pick up so I'm good with making the most of my me time.
Since I've been gone I've:
1. Talked to a long lost friend. I met this person in college and we lost touch. After retrieving an old email, [thank you Yahoo!], I've decided to visit her. I can't wait!
2. Gained an undisclosed amount of weight. The kind of weight that you start to see it in your ass...Ugh! I hate when that happens because I notice some of my Blogger friends getting so skinny and I'm jealous. I'll get back on the horse when I'm ready though.
3. Played into my nail fetish. When i first moved to South Texas my nails had grown quite a bit. I tried Shellac and did not have it removed properly which caused them to become damaged. With taking Prenatal vitamins and some TLC, my nails have grown significantly. Here are some pics of some colors I rock...
4. Been broke. I have always struggled with saving money. I love spending money and I find myself broke a lot. I want to change but I'm sure I know how...
5. Tried on some new joints...Sometimes when I'm broke, I just go in stores and try on stuff. these are a few pieces that tickled my fancy...
All and all I'm loving myself and making sure I'm nurturing myself enough to get what it is I need...