Monday, October 22, 2012

Starlit...

019
I'm finding myself riding around with my tripod in my car...
Camera in my purse...
Scoping for interesting places to shoot on location...
In my own little world, I'm doing a photo shoot... So Editorial
003
And when I find a place where I've always wanted to take pictures...
I come alive!
It shows in the quality of the photos...
Different poses I try...
018

016
My personal critique?
Perfection!
014

005
Starlit Sheer Top: Express... (purchased way before Old navy & a few others came out with their versions...I'm so proud when my personal tastes come before the trend)
Cobalt Cami: Forever 21+
Gold Belt: Purchased Online
White Skinnies: Forever 21 + ( and they still fit!)
Gold Glittered Flats: Target
I applaud myself for breaking out of my routine Mondays where I wear a dress...

9 comments :

  1. I love this post!! I'm glad you see what the rest of us see. Your poses are always so full of life! You look great Tammie! Love the white pants too ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do see what ya'll see about 85% of the time...I was just having a moment...I'm finding my way back though...

      Delete
  2. U look like u were having the time of your life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha... I thought it was just me who be riding around looking for places to strike a pose! Only difference is I have my daughter with me instead of a tripod! I keep asking myself what am I going to do when she's off to college! Oh well, guess I better enjoy my lil photographer while I can!!!!!

    Love the blue blouse & your pics are giving me LIFE!!!!!!

    Xoxo
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No ma'am! My pictures bring happiness to my world.

      Delete
    2. When I said no ma'am, I meant you are not the only one...

      Delete
  4. Cute! I Love the second to last photo the best! Editorial it is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you work the camera!!! And the colors in this look!!!

    www.curvysoutherner.com

    ReplyDelete