Saturday, October 20, 2012

Different Lenses ...


I'm stalling...
There are two things I need to do today...
...Well maybe three.
1.  Go to the phone store to see why my phone isn't charging.

2. Get food...I'm thinking Taco Soup.

3. Write a paper...
But all a want to do is nap the day away and read. "The Color Purple" is my newest source of brain candy. I just finished "The Hunger Games" trilogy. I love that song "Rue's Farewell" on the soundtrack.{Makes me long for the days we went to a UIL contest during concert band in JR High and High School}

So while trying to decide what my next move will be, I decided to edit some pics I had in my camera...
Fall Brights...
Since its still in the 90's here, I still hold on to my looks for Fall, but with a twist of bright colors.
058

048

007

017
I guess I will get to dawn my cooler weather gear when I go home for Thanksgiving...Can't wait!

Life Through a Different Lens

141

051

041

138

038

118

Some black and white and sepia shots I edited.

Good Eats
105
108
I treated my friend Naomi to Gramaldi's Pizza and Movies for her birthday. Lays and Fudge Stripped Cookies were her contribution to our feast!
094
A Subway Spinach Chopped Salad and Soup before school...
070
Celebrating Nora's farewell to greater occupational opportunities at Joe's Crab Shack!

I am making more of an effort towards better food choices these days...Gotta get bck on the wagon sometime...
 
Good Times with Friends...

090
Is Roy giving me bedroom eyes and a thumbs up? Maybe, Maybe Not...LOL!

033
Nora's farewell lunch with co-workers...

065
So...Brenda and Nora decided to take an impromptu day off to go to the beach...NO FAIR!

069
All of us at Joe's Crabshack!
 

Me and my buddies went to Party City to look at costumes...Fun times!


074
Costume Madness!

079
My friend's daughters are so cute with their clown noses!

086
"I'm in Charge!"
083
"I think I'm in LOVE!"
082
"Somebody's ready for college!"

The End...

3 comments :

  1. Very nice!

    Love that floral outfit and those yellow jeans... I love how you take such fun pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to figure out where you got that black pencil skirt. It fits you like a glove! That floral jump suit and blazer are PERFECT together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got it from JC Penny...It's by Worthington...
    Thanks for your sweet comments.

    ReplyDelete