Thursday, April 24, 2014

Leaving...

Recently I learned what I value in work relationships.

Loyalty

Mutual Respect

Fairness

& Support

Is my top four.
It is a tradition in my current place of work to celebrate those, which are leaving.
My time has come.

I am going to miss my friends! 


They really came through for me, making time in their schedule to dine with me and shower me with gifts, which included a photo shoot for Le Blog! YAY!







I told my mom when I started that I wanted to be known for being the BEST at what I do.

I believe I set that precedence for myself and I am grateful.

I know now more than ever I was chosen and sometimes I am underserving. 


But God loved me enough to place me in a position to grow and to use me to impact the people he allows me to serve.

Who wouldn’t be grateful for that?

Earrings: Local Boutique, Dress: Old Navy, Clutch: J.C. Penny, Platform Sandals: Vince Camuto via Marshall’s

14 comments :

  1. Love those words. Congratulations on what I assume is a promotion to a new place....You look beautiful. Love the chartreuse color of this dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Trice! I am still in the smart line of work, but with a new agency! I think I will fit on here just fine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look magnificently radiant! I don't always comment, but I've been following your blog for years, and your style is top notch! Congratulations on your new position.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nicole, that means a lot! It was more of a career move that will focus more on my strengths as a worker instead of always pointing out deficits!

      Delete
  4. You look like a Promotion in that nice yellow dress & Lovely. Kudos! Good Luck in all your future endeavors and I look forward to more. . .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes dear! This is only the beginning!!!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, Tammie you look so beautiful! I love this post, it speaks to my heart. I too am in a period of transitioning and while it doesn't always feel good, change is definitely needed at times. Whether it's for growth or just because. Keep inspiring girlie! You're doing a fab job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That means a lot Kishina! I'm glad this post spoke to you, that's what I'm here for and that's why I put my life on my posts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg I'm not a lesbian, but I totally have a girl crush on you, you're so pretty! I wish I had your body girl, werk it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely shots :) Really great way to end your time . Do you know where you are headed now?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I went to work for another agency.

    ReplyDelete
  11. VAVA VOOOOOOOOOOOOM U wearing the HELL outtta this dress!

    ReplyDelete