Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Closet Favorite Part III...

015

As promised, I wanted to showcase how I styled another one of my fabulous dresses from Old Navy.


012

It was all of 80 degrees today.

And I didn't care.


025

I was going to WEAR this dress!


038

I think I did a good job of taking an otherwise winter piece and making it suitable for warmer temps.


014

Stud Earrings: Charlotte Russe (hardly visible)

Frayed Denim Vest: Hot Kiss via Charlotte Russe

Stripped Sweater Dress: Old Navy

Platform Booties: Forever 21

Black Bag: Coach

The shoe on the left is what I really wore! They are my Bass Oxfords and they were so comfy but fabulous!


005

037

008

7 comments :

  1. I love that you pulled over to the side of the road for a quick photo op! This outfit is everything. I would so rock this. Love the booties!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Trice! I bet you would look fab to. I was going back over your blog and was so smitten by some of your looks. The one that comes to mind is the orange blazer/jacket from H&M with the sandals from Zara....perfection!

      Delete
  2. Tammie, those legs!!! Gurl stop it!! 80 degrees or not, you are looking great in this dress! Love the shoes too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Ticka!I just love how sky high heels elongates the legs!!!! Thanks so much for reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. But WAIT!!!!! You was not in the highway!!!!! Lol!!!! I lovvvvvve it... Love the fact that you are who you are and you are NOT afraid to step out of the box!!!! You did that!!!! I'm telling youuuu we gotta plan a meet-up so we can hang out!!!! Them RED booties are the bizness!!!!

    Xoxo
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete