Saturday, November 2, 2013

Another Weekend at a Glance...

...Where my Life and my Style Intersect...


My friends Iris and Sasha are real country girls.
I love how I describe how I use ingredients (like bacon drippings) in a soul food dish and Sasha is right there with me…cosigning…

And how Iris loves to wear Camo & Hunt…

I consider myself a fashion advisor in my small circle of friends, but they taught me a thing or two about western wear!!!!!

A shopping trip is NOTHING without a fabulous lunch to start it off…
Thus, per Sasha’s suggestion, we found ourselves at Imperial Garden which serves Thai Food…


Iris had the noodles with chicken and veggies.



Sasha had sushi.
Love how it was garnished with an edible flower BTW...Sasha wouldn't eat it though, Even though Iris and I dared her...LOL 



I had beef and veggie stir fry with a side of fried rice.

….Me trying my hand at chopsticks.



Sasha & I finished our lunches but Iris has a LOT of left-overs...This take-out plastic ware made me excited! Can we say reusable?










Then we made our way to Cavender’s, which is like a Macy’s for western wear.


At Cavender's they had people dressed up like a Milk Maid and Cow...So, THIS PIC happened. I was later told by Iris I should have tried to milk the cow...LOL!




They had every kind of boot you can imagine…

Fringe Western Boots! I'd say these are more ME...


Funky Boots... The one Sash's holding is a rain boot...


Baby Boots 

Sasha's Boots!!!! After a hard decision, she chose these! They are fabulous!

They even had wide width boots for the curvy fashionista!

I also saw this shirt dress (or is it a top?) and thought it was Fabulous as well! Apparently those whom follow mainstream fashion aren't the only ones that can appreciate a good animal print!

0 comments :

Post a Comment