Monday, November 11, 2013

My Take on Faux Leather...

DSC_2462 When Eboni of The Fashionista Next Door charged style bloggers to bust out the faux leather I  for her Style me Friday Series, I was all in.
I had just bought some coated skinny jeans in a color I wouldn’t normally buy…Navy [or they can be translated in to dark denim as well].  DSC_2471 For a casual weekend look, I decided to go with that classic paring of the colors blue and red. This paring reminded me of outfits my mamma would dress my sister and I in as little girls.Of course I rebelled against this paring and now look at me…LOL! DSC_2465 To keep the look non-Fourth of July-ish, I used neutral accessories. I got a fill and polish change on my toes after these snaps, so these sandals were perfect. DSC_2461 Anndddd the bag I chose not only tied into the neutral pallet, but I had not carried it in a while. …It was like saying hello to an old friend. [One thing I can say about where I currently live is there are some interesting nooks and crannies to take pictures…}  This look encompassed the laid back part of me and also made me feel sassy! DSC_2470  DSC_2477 Can’t you tell? DSC_2476 Mecedes Emblem Earrings: Beauty Supply Back Home/Top, Belt, & Bottoms: Old Navy/ Neutral Sandals: Catos/ Bag: Steve Madden

4 comments :

  1. You look great hun!! Love the red lip and love the hair!! Werk!!
    -Cherrie
    CherrieAmore.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhhh!!!!! Hello Cherrie! It's good to hear from you! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. CUTE!!!! I love a great casual outfit! And those earrings are awesome!

    ReplyDelete