Saturday, November 9, 2013

my Weekend Dress Code II...



Rule #2…

2. Weekend outfits must include at least one item that you can’t wear to the office. 
--Examples are heels, sleeveless tops and short or form-fitting clothes

I didn’t get to wear heels in my last [casual] weekend outfit post…So I made sure I included them in this one.
My shoe of choice was this AMAZING pair of Jessica Simpson platforms!

/Side Note:/If I had to wear a heel to run errands, I must say that  platforms would definitely be my first choice. After MANY hours of walking, my feet did start hurting at the balls. (My feet are not made of steel!) But I was pain free most of the day!



I am discovering I have a thing for stairs because they make for an interesting prop.

Except when your heel gets stuck in one of the grates…


















Lame!

This ramp was cool too. 





It was very Beyonce’s “Put a Ring on It” video.




Black & Gold Earrings: The Avenue
Black Peplum Tee: Melrose
Mint Skinny Jeans: Forever 21+
Leopard Platforms and Color Blocked Bag: Jessica Simpson/Big Buda via Ross…

0 comments :

Post a Comment