Monday, March 10, 2014

So Many Shoes, So Little Time...


Unless I can picture it to in my head based on previous experience, I take time to try on an outfit before I put it on.
I’ve gotten to the point where I can look at clothes and tell if they are an outfit in the making/or not.
Then I need to SEE them on me, as well, for fit.
I think every woman does this, especially we that chose to document our personal style.

Sometimes I have an all-out dress up session and try on different shoes and accessories with a look. (What can I say, I LOVE CLOTHES!)

This is where the idea of the post came.







A POP of red was irresistible for me with this look!

My least favorite, the boots…

I love them on bare legs with a skirt, (trust me I tried them on that way), but they tend to shorten my legs pulled up over jeans…I’m already petite in stature standing a 5’3 maybe 5’4.

All and all. I praise my variations with this look but. I'm curious to know what you think? 

Which pair is your favorite? 

Would it help if I reveal that I ultimately wore my Tomato-Colored platform booties? 

They were the most comfortable for the many errands I had to run!


Dainty Earrings: Forever 21/Link Necklace: The Avenue/Floral Sweatshirt: Deb Shops/Jeans: Old Navy “Diva” Super Skinny Jeans

Shoe Rundown- Red Pumps:  Thrifted/ Pink Fuchsia Pumps: Vince Camuto via Ross/ Black Wedge Boots: Forever 21 wide Calf/ Tomato Colored Platform Booties: Forever 21

8 comments :

  1. Girl I love that sweater and every single shoe on this post!! My faves are the pink pumps (pink is my favorite color) and the tomato colored booties coming in at a close second. I think the boots look great and don't make you look shorter to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all shoes but I the tomato booties and your jeans & top just look Great to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You nailed it with those red booties. Sure did save the best for last. But of course you know Iam biased when it comes to red shoes. I have to confess... Iwas really digging those hot purple pumps though... they really pop against the electric blue leggings. So hot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! Your comments make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the pink heels the best, then the boots are a close second! I'm the same height as you, so I've come to embrace their shortness. I do like all of the looks though.

    Side note: I haven't been in blog land for a while, so please excuse my excessive commenting. I've missed you gurl! I still love your blog, your looks, and your writing :)

    ReplyDelete