Friday, August 14, 2015

I MET A CELEBRITY!

I have commented time and time again on this blog that seeing pieces of clothing that I initially spotted online was like meeting a celebrity.

I literally felt my adrenaline rush with excitement when I spotted the same skirt in my local store that noted A-List Fashion Blogger, Chastity Garner of Garner Style debuted in her Ava and Viv for Target FallLookbook. 

I commented on her post that I had my eye on this LUSH-printed skirt and purchasing it was like fashion dream come true.


I was initially eying the whole set but they only had the skirt in my size at my local store. The the smaller sizes in this print  were selling out VERY quickly, with it being tax-free weekend in my state and everything.

 I got three sizes to try on; 14, 16, and 18. I could have gotten the 14 because the skirt is NICE and FULL, so you would judge the fit by how the waistband feels on the smallest part of your waist. However, I usually wear a 16-18 on the bottom and the 14 was a smidge tighter than I would feel comfortable wearing all day. I went with the 16. 

I adore how deep my skin tone gets in the summer, so pops of color pulled from the skirt boded well with this look.


And the construction of the skirt as well as the fabric made it very moveable! In fact, the wind wouldn’t stop playing with this garment! I loved wearing it today!


Earrings: Thrifted/Clutch: Steve Madden {old}/Top: Old Navy {old}/Skirt: Ava and Viv Target/Shoes: BCB Generation via Marshall’s  

4 comments :

  1. This is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaaassss! Slayed me girl *clutches pearls while gagging*...lol. You look amazing hon! Styled this perfectly :)

    ReplyDelete