Thursday, August 25, 2011

[HELP!]

Blogger is CON-FU-SING!
1.       First of all, I tried to upload one of those free designer backgrounds it seems that everyone is using.
It didn’t help.
I just created my own collage for my header and changed the setting on my Blog layout to match.

2.       Second of all…The comments!
OMGoodness!
It seems as if EVERONE is using their own format!
I  am on DISQUS because I thought that’s what you had to do to get comments on your blog.
But I can’t respond when people do leave comments on my Blog.

3.       My Dashboard says I has three people following me [by the grace of God], but I don’t know who they are.
They’re not showing up on my page.
When did blogger become so fricken hard to navigate?
Somebody…Anybody…HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLP!

1 comment :

  1. Lol, not to laugh at you but the new blogger is confusing.

    1. Try doing a search for free blogger layouts and the template should come with instructions on how to install the layout.

    2. You don't have to use Disqus but I know some people use it because it allows you to respond to your followers. I'm not sure why you can't respond. You should to respond direclty from your blog or from your Disqus dashboard.

    3. Do you have the followers widget installed on your layout? You can also see your followers from the blogger dashboard...it should appear under your blog name and to the right next to the create new post button.

    I hope I was helped, if you have more questions email at antisocialprincess@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete