Saturday, September 10, 2011

Welcome to the Jungle...

I only have 30 minutes until my hair appointment, so I better make this quick.
First of all...I'm back in business.
I had quite a few simple annoyances trying to get back up and running.
I thought the money was going to be an issue.
I spoke with my financial advisor, and of course she wanted me to wait it out and see if my computer would resurface.
As addicted as I am to Blogging and the outlet for self expression it provides, I NEEEDED my technology for my piece of mind.
Sometimes you just have to ask for forgiveness instead of permission.
So I forked over the amount I felt I needed from my savings and got EVERYTHING I needed.
I'm just glad I was able to do so.
And you know now-a-days you can't just buy a computer outright.
I purchased antivirus software, back-up disks, and the Best Buy Buyback Progam; which is supposed to allow you to sell and older product and upgrade.
I can see Best Buy selling refurbished goods in the future through the Buy Back Program. ...It just makes sense.
Since I'm a shutter-bugger, I LOVED the MACBOOK Pros they had in stock.
I love how the pictures on those things show clearer than my 32 inch flat screen!
But...the least expensive one was $900.00.
I was tempted though, for sure...
After school on Tuesday (which FELT like a Monday) I found this industrial-looking area that wasn't far away from me.
I thought it would be a nice change of pace from patio pics.
012
I noticed in ALL of these batch of pictures, I am holding my mouth the same...Well...most of them.
I thought the hard background was a nice contrast to the flowiness of the maxi dress I'm wearing.
Plus, I like the graffiti in the background.
009
To me graffiti just adds an Urbanized edginess to photos.
013
I've seen some graffiti shots on some other blogs that just blew me away!
Small Studded Earrings: Forever 21
Lucite Pendent Necklace: Forever 21
Light Wash Denim Jacket: Old Navy
Fuchsia Maxi Dress: Wal-Mart
Open Toe Canvas Flats: Wet Seal
Black Leather Bag: Coach!
026

0 comments :

Post a Comment