Monday, October 17, 2011

Dressing "Better..."

"People tend to behave differently when they know they're being watched"
-Observation that Makes Sense


I have noticed since the short time my BLOGs have taken a fashion/clothing/personal style interest, it has influenced what I put on my back.
I have learned some things from watching others that transforms my outfits from just taking some nice pieces and wearing them together, to making them actually coordinate.
I believe I do have an eye for fantastic pieces.

DSCF9845

It's just putting them with other things that has been a weakness.
But the more I practice, photograph and learn from others, the better I get at it.
This is not the first time I featured this dress on my blog.
But of course I chose to style it TOTALLY different today.

DSCF9828

Part of the reason it worked is that it fit better than when I initially bought it.
Thus, I didn't need a cami/tank underneath.
My wardrobe continues to grow as I get rid of worn and ill-fitting pieces and look for things that flatter my shape and fit well.

DSCF9841

One thing I learned about self portraits is I feel better about how the pictures come out when I wear clothes that fit nicely.
I have a great shape and I need not hide it with ill-fitting garments.

DSCF9840

Red and Gold Striped Earrings: Forever 21
Chambray ['50's inspired] Dress: Old Navy
Multi-Colored Belt: Target
Tan Bag: The Avenue [$10 on Clearance]
Red Pointed Toe Flats: Cato
[If I could find a pair in every color, I would TOTALLY get rid of ALL my flats! They fit like they are MADE for my feet!]

DSCF9842

0 comments :

Post a Comment