Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Bright & Cheerful...

010

I can't help it.

When I'm shopping and I see a piece, I get inspired.

Believe it or not, the inspiring piece was a lemon and white striped top I only got for 6 BUCKS!

I peeped another personal style blogger mixing red and yellow together and I have been looking for the perfect top to showcase my interpetation of that look, ALMOST, ever since... (I felt compelled to find some nice red pants first).

Thus, when I saw this tee, I instantly knew what I was going to wear it with. That's a personal triumph for me folks!

I loved this look.

I felt it was Cheerful...

017

Creative, (as I have always thought of crimson slacks to be reserved for cooler months)...

026

And Energetic!

031

I even played around with the look layering with my light denim jacket.

004
However, since it was so hot today, the jacket was left behind.

I loved this look with my new bag as well.

018

I thought white was the perfect color to accent, but I didn't want it to overpower...Hence the gold watch (I'm a bit of a Stigler for matching jewels, so I went with the gold timepiece to match the rim of my studs).

013

Two amazing outfits in a row!

Can I outdo myself tomorrow?

We shall see...

Heart Stud Earrings: Brash by Payless

Lemon and White Striped Tee: Old Navy

Gold Watch: New York and Company

White Belt: Wal-Mart

Red Slacks: New York and Company

White "Jesus" Sandals: Payless (& they are OH SO COMFY!)
What was the last thing you wore that lifted yor spirts?

4 comments :

  1. You are making me want to shop! lol!

    Love the slacks! The addition of the denim jacket made me go, "Alright now!!" =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know girl...its a problem for me too...
      Thanks for your support and your wonderful compliments

      Delete
  2. Love the pants...cute!

    chunkyfunkymonkeyz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love New York & Co's pants.
      They fit my curves so well!
      Thanks and welcome to My Aura.

      Delete