Monday, January 14, 2013

Style Me Monday ...

012

 This Outfit served two purposes for me...

One: I didn't know WHAT I was going to wear today. This look gave me an idea of how to put what I already have together. ...So GLAD I had all the pieces!

019

And

Two: I've always wanted to participate in a link-up hosted by of one of my favorite bloggers, Eboni of The Fashionista Next Door...{Click the link to see the original looks, as well as other blogger's outfits}.

034


I've admired this blog from afar for over a year and have witnessed it metamorphosize into the fabulousness that it is now!  I love Eboni's personality because she is so open and so genuine. Plus the looks she puts together are fierce! When she posted her latest Style Me Friday Link-Up, I knew I had to join in on the fun. I may be a little late, but better late than never right? Right!

015

The original look features edgy textures such as leather and camo print juxtaposed with brilliant metallic footwear!

014

My interpretation showcased the brilliant color pallet and a more classic look.

030

Faux Fur Infinity Scarf: Express (its soo soft)

 Pewter Earrings and Necklace: Forever 21/Catos

Red Orange Pop-Color Blazer: Old Navy

Crisp White Button-Down: Forever 21+

Olive Skinny Pants: Old Navy

Pewter Glitter Pumps: Catos

020

046

3 comments :

  1. I like this look; love the pop of color the blazer gives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did I miss this!?!?! Too cute! The detail in the back of that blazer is everything! I also love the shoes! I'm kind of getting tired of my patform pumps and will be looking for classic heels as well.

    Eboni's blog is the bizness! Love her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yaaay!! THANKS SO MUCH for participating. Sorry, I am a little late making my way over here... I've been out of town!

    Anyway, I love it..your red blazer is TheBomb.com! and I also love your hair...so cute!

    ...and thanks so much for your kind words about my little blog. :)

    ReplyDelete