Sunday, July 7, 2013

Easy...



If I said it before, I’ll say it again.
Maxi-Dresses are my favorite items to style because they are super EASY for me.

Add some fly jewels and heels to dress them up.


Or


Some cute sandals and large hoops to give them more of a casual feel.





I even add layers like a denim jacket or cardi to repurpose some of my weekend dresses for work.



This weekend I was looking for something simple to just throw on to run errands and possibly more






I found this amazingly cute maxi for a little over ten bucks.



For the purpose I had in mind, that was a steal!


The combination of colors were kind of reminiscent  of the fourth of July weekend, so I had to be careful with what I chose as an accent shade for this look.


I wasn’t going for patriotic sooo, I decided to pick up the Neon green hue in the dress.

My silver sandals completed the look adding just enough, but not too much.

I just finished a summer semester in grad school where I had to go to school four nights a week.
It was tiring, but it was awesome.
One of my professors asked us to make a goal.
My goal was to live more in the moment…be grateful for what I have and not focus so much on what I don’t.
…Living in the moment.

Wish me luck…



Earrings: Beauty Supply
Dress: Espresso via Ross
Sandals: Payless
Clutch: Charming Charlie’s

/Side Note:/ On my list of things to do is link up here

8 comments :

  1. girl we have been on the same page so much lately it's crazy!! I am rocking maxis so much it's like a uniform!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww pretty

    My blog here www.Islandchic77.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I look sooo dark in these pics but it was the lighting...

      Delete
  3. Cute dress!! I love maxi's too! They are super easy and come in so many different styles and colors. Perfect for summer.

    Good luck with living in the moment. I need to take heed and do the same ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Being GRATEFUL & Living for Today has always been my motto and I live it. A lesson learned after a layoff - Enjoy what I have. KUDOS to you and Blessings!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! Thanks for reading!!!!

    ReplyDelete